About Me

My photo
Pictou County, Nova Scotia, Canada
Taurus.(The Bull) I like to laugh and make my kids laugh. Love to dance and goof off with my kids. Have lots of patients (except for the process of loosing weight). Married for 16 yrs to the same man.(Maybe that's why I have so much patients LOL) Love the rain and the sound of it raining. Like walking in the rain on warm summer evenings.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Quick Update

Just a quick update. Yesterday I ate good and healthy. I has a nasty headache from the time I got up at 5:30am until the time I went to bed so needless to say I didn't go to the gym. Today I woke up with the headache and it finally went away a few hours after I got up. I ate good and healthy today and I went to the gym after supper. Burned 380 calories on the Elliptical and 120 on the treadmill then I did some strength exercises. So now I am on my way to bed with a headache. Good Night and I shall return tomorrow some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment