About Me
- Helping Myself 2009
- Pictou County, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Taurus.(The Bull) I like to laugh and make my kids laugh. Love to dance and goof off with my kids. Have lots of patients (except for the process of loosing weight). Married for 16 yrs to the same man.(Maybe that's why I have so much patients LOL) Love the rain and the sound of it raining. Like walking in the rain on warm summer evenings.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Headache all week
I've been having these sinus headaches mostly all week long and the weekend. I did manage to get to the gym a couple of times this week but not near enough, I was hoping to go almost everyday. For breakfast I had oatmeal with a few dried cherries, a few raisins,1 tsp. vanilla, 1 tbsp. flax meal, 1 tbsp almond butter,1 cup almond breeze,(3/4 cup in oatmeal and 1/4 cup on top once it was cooked), 1/2 banana, 1 1/2 tsp. coconut and 1 tsp of organic sugar. It was so good.
Of course I didn't get up until quite late and it was dinner time by the time I ate my breakfast.
For supper hubby made one of my favorites, pork stir fry with rice. Man he can make a good stir fry. So after supper I had 1 chocolate and a big handful of Mike and Ikes. I love those little friggers.
I
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Boy I can relate to the sinus stuff :-( Hope you're feeling better soon Shirl. Your oatmeal sounds so yummy!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry about your sinsus headaches! My son is home sick today from one too! Your breakfast sounds yummy, thank you for sharing the recipe!
ReplyDeletehttp://michelleuhrle-ftc.blogspot.com/