About Me
- Helping Myself 2009
- Pictou County, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Taurus.(The Bull) I like to laugh and make my kids laugh. Love to dance and goof off with my kids. Have lots of patients (except for the process of loosing weight). Married for 16 yrs to the same man.(Maybe that's why I have so much patients LOL) Love the rain and the sound of it raining. Like walking in the rain on warm summer evenings.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Not a very productive week.
Well I sure didn't have a very productive week let me tell ya. I only went to the gym once and I basically was back to my old ways for some reason. I did try to eat healthy most of the time but once my son made those chocolate chip cookies that just screwed things for me. I would sit and eat about 2-3 with a big glass of milk. I drank a few too many beers this week too. One night I ate macaroni and cheese about an hour before bed because I was too busy cleaning the house to eat, and of course that was when I had a few beers. So I could honestly say I am disappointed in myself for the terrible week I had diet and exercise wise. When I weigh in tomorrow morning I am sure I will be disappointed, but now I feel like I am ready to start all over again. It was kind of like taking a break from the expectation of eating right. So even though I screwed up I think I feel better in the long run because I am raring to go once again and I would love to lose at least 10-15 more pound before the middle of May.
I mentioned to hubby about my lack of gym for the week and I told him I am going to have to really try to get there every day this week because I don't have to worry about hockey practice or hockey games and it will make things easier that way. Well Mon. and Tues. are the last hockey games for my youngest and that's a tournament in Pork Hawksbury. I am working 7-3 all week so I won't make it to any of the games. My oldest is completely done for the season.
Went to Costco this afternoon. Got what I went for which is a plus for me because sometimes that doesn't always happen. I even got myself a sweet little black jacket and black Capri pants. Fits perfect too. Man a person can spent lots of money in there. I really like the store though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment