About Me

My photo
Pictou County, Nova Scotia, Canada
Taurus.(The Bull) I like to laugh and make my kids laugh. Love to dance and goof off with my kids. Have lots of patients (except for the process of loosing weight). Married for 16 yrs to the same man.(Maybe that's why I have so much patients LOL) Love the rain and the sound of it raining. Like walking in the rain on warm summer evenings.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sat.morning. Feb.21,09

This morning I got up at 9:20 and didn't have a coffee until an hour after I got up. Usually that's the first thing I go for but this morning I was hungry so I made this delicious oatmeal. Looks pretty plain compared to some of the oatmeal you see on the bloggs but this is how I like mine. Actually I like to try different things when it comes to food. I used all Unsweetened Almond Breeze, 2 shakes of salt, splash of vanilla, and once it was cooked I added flax and almond meal about 1 tbsp each, maybe a bit more of the almond meal and about 1 1/2 tsp of psyllium seed husks. Then I added about 1 tsp organic sugar, 1/8 cup organic granola cereal (to make it a bit crunchy)and about 1/8 cup skim milk. Mmmm Good

1 comment:

  1. I think your oatmeal sounds great :-) I am going to look for those psyllium husks too!

    ReplyDelete