About Me

My photo
Pictou County, Nova Scotia, Canada
Taurus.(The Bull) I like to laugh and make my kids laugh. Love to dance and goof off with my kids. Have lots of patients (except for the process of loosing weight). Married for 16 yrs to the same man.(Maybe that's why I have so much patients LOL) Love the rain and the sound of it raining. Like walking in the rain on warm summer evenings.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Breakfast

I decided to try this kind of coffee. It was really good. I like the dark roast. It is also Fair Trade which is something my kids were telling me about. I think is is an excellent idea, I will get it again.
It seems like whenever I eat breakfast within a few hours I am hungry again. So I grilled myself a fillet of haddock and two rolls (white) with becil margarine. And then of course I needed something sweet to eat so I had 1 1/2 low fat lemon and cranberry muffin with light vanilla ice cream.
When we got home from the hockey game I grilled hot dogs and lean hamburgers. So I had one of each on regular hot/hamburger buns. I also had a glass of skim milk with my supper. No veggies though. So later on in the evening I got a hankeren for something sweet again and I had a piece of angle food cake with light ice cream (again).
After I dropped my son off at the rink I went to the gym. I didn't have much time at the gym, but I did manage to work out for 27 minutes on the elliptical machine. Then it was time to go watch the hockey game.

1 comment:

  1. I am incredibly impressed that you're buying fair trade and I'm glad that the kids are being made aware of it. I've started buying some things like coffee and vanilla and it feels good to support it :-)

    I bet the white roll you had would have made you crave the something sweet later..bet ya! It does for me anyway, any time I have anything refined, sugar or flour, it always makes me hungry and want more!

    ReplyDelete