About Me

My photo
Pictou County, Nova Scotia, Canada
Taurus.(The Bull) I like to laugh and make my kids laugh. Love to dance and goof off with my kids. Have lots of patients (except for the process of loosing weight). Married for 16 yrs to the same man.(Maybe that's why I have so much patients LOL) Love the rain and the sound of it raining. Like walking in the rain on warm summer evenings.

Friday, February 20, 2009

My table and chair set.

I just love my new table and chair set. It actually looks smaller here in the picture. Maybe that's because I only have 4 of the chairs at the table. The other two are still in the box when this picture was taken. I since took them out of the box and have them at the table. The other two chairs will eventually be going with the new counter top we are going to purchase one of these days.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! The next set that we buy (with our new house...details to come!!!) is going to be a dark square set like that one!!

    ReplyDelete