Had a coffee before work this morning. I didn't have to leave home until 8:40 this morning so that was nice.
At 10:00am ish I had a slice of 12 grain bread toasted with becil margarine and peach-apple jelly with a cup of tea with 2% milk.
Around 2:30 ish I ate a Luna energy bar for women before I went to the gym. I was there for
45 minutes. Went on the elliptical for 33 minutes and stair climber for 11 min. So a total of 44 minutes of exercise which isn't too bad considering I haven't gotten to the gym in almost a week. It felt good too. I can't wait to get my own elliptical machine.
I still haven't gotten my treadmill back since the flood. I am starting to get a bit annoyed, they did take some things back already but they still have a lot of things yet. MY TREADMILL is one of them.
Haven't been looking too much lately for a bowflex. So darn busy with everything. I am still buying one though. I can't wait. I think I want my new counter top first though. We purchased a new table and chairs for the dinning room about 3-4 weeks ago. One of the counter high ones 39" and it's 52" square and it has 6 padded chairs that went with it and we love it. So we are getting new counter top for the kitchen and I think I would like that first. I will put a pic. of it in my next post.
I like Luna bars :-) You are doing so fantastic with keeping on the healthy track! I'm so proud of you!
ReplyDeleteA bowflex PLUS your treadmill (when you do get it back) would give you everything for a great complete workout at home!