I had a half piece of my son's bacon grilled in my George Foreman Grill. No pic. Sorry. Next time. By the way the bacon was fabulous and everyone in the house loved it. Man there's a lot of sat. fat in the stuff. Yuk. My hubby is thinking maybe we should be investing in a bigger grill now. Maybe this healthy eating is starting to pay off. Let's hope so. It will do us all good. So far I used it for salmon
- fish cakes
- lean hamburger pattie
- french fries
- wieners (for the kids) works great to
- bacon
- grilled cheese (without butter)
- fresh haddock
- It is a wonderful machine. I should of had one years ago.
- While I was at work I got a bit hungry so I had one of my Low Fat Ginseng Raisin Chewy Energy Bars to hold me over till supper. I was heading to the gym before home so I thought that would be a good snack.
Once I got home I decided to have some left overs with salad. Everyone else was having pizza. Since my youngest son made a pizza I also had a piece. It was really good too. He's such a great boy and likes to cook.
It looks like a lot of food but I was actually still hungry after I ate it. So I had another small piece of my son's Delicious pizza. There was very little chicken in the stir fry so I put shredded Cheddar cheese on my salad. I also added shredded carrots and purple onion and Low Fat salad dressing about 2 tbsp.
Yes that son of yours is somethin' I gotta say (I'm not biased in the least) ;-)
ReplyDeleteYou are doing so great with the exercising! It feels good knowing that you've "earned" some pizza etc., doesn't it? You are doing great! I love to hear that you are getting in some strength exercises too because I just know that your back WILL benefit from becoming stronger all around!