About Me
- Helping Myself 2009
- Pictou County, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Taurus.(The Bull) I like to laugh and make my kids laugh. Love to dance and goof off with my kids. Have lots of patients (except for the process of loosing weight). Married for 16 yrs to the same man.(Maybe that's why I have so much patients LOL) Love the rain and the sound of it raining. Like walking in the rain on warm summer evenings.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
For breakfast I had Organic Hazlenut vanilla coffee with Organic sugar.
Lunch I had toasted BLT on WW bread with no butter and a cesar salad with dressing on the side.
Supper time was a quick throw something together and run kind of night. Had to take the youngest to hockey game for 6pm.
Hubby already had supper with the kids when they got home from school because the oldest had a practice at 4:30pm. I went to the gym after work so after that I went to the rink to pick up the youngest. Went home and made a turkey tortilla wrap. I didn't have any buns so I improvised. I bought some ground turkey last night so I knew what I was going to do with it for supper. I grilled it and put it on a warm ww tortilla with a bit of low fat mayo. Nothing else. I didn't want to take from the flavour of the meat too much because I really wanted to taste the turkey. I did add onion. It was OK I will probably not buy it again. Later on it kept repeating itself and that wasn't so good. I had enough meat for 2 patties as well. So I will freeze them for another time.
I had Red Pepper and Tomatoe soup with chopped g. onion in it to go with the wrap.
I had enough room for dessert so I had a small piece of angle food cake drizzled with raspberry sauce I had frozen. (I used the fork to stir the sauce after it unthawed some.) It was good.
Later on in the evening I started to get a bit hungry so I had a juicy pink grapefruit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment