About Me
- Helping Myself 2009
- Pictou County, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Taurus.(The Bull) I like to laugh and make my kids laugh. Love to dance and goof off with my kids. Have lots of patients (except for the process of loosing weight). Married for 16 yrs to the same man.(Maybe that's why I have so much patients LOL) Love the rain and the sound of it raining. Like walking in the rain on warm summer evenings.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Exercise & Daily Goals update for Jan.16th
Went to the gym today went on the elliptical for 45 min. (5 of that was cool down). I worked really hard on it. The results: calories burned 551
steps 6800
distance ? none on the machine
I stretched before and after.
I did 30 crunches.
I did all of my daily goals as well.
I am going to add another daily goal to my list-to try to get in at least 4500 steps on the elliptical machine every time I am on it.
Go Angie's Little Asskickers! YEEHA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment