About Me

My photo
Pictou County, Nova Scotia, Canada
Taurus.(The Bull) I like to laugh and make my kids laugh. Love to dance and goof off with my kids. Have lots of patients (except for the process of loosing weight). Married for 16 yrs to the same man.(Maybe that's why I have so much patients LOL) Love the rain and the sound of it raining. Like walking in the rain on warm summer evenings.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Sweet tooth

To curb that sweet tooth I had earlier this is what I had. I actually had 2 of those Fiber 1 bars and 2 handfuls of gourmet jellybeans. I know that was a way too much. So I knew when I went to the gym I was going to have to burn at least the calories for those two bars. Each bar has 150 calories so I had to burn at least 300 calories to get rid of the bars. I ended up burning 510 calories according to the machines. I was on the elliptical for 34 minutes and the treadmill for 24 minutes, then I did a little leg and arm strengthening exercises. So over all I am pleased I was able to burn that many calories.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the exercise! woot! Those are yummy bars :-) oats & chocolate is the best (although you can't be surprised i think so) :-D

    ReplyDelete