About Me

My photo
Pictou County, Nova Scotia, Canada
Taurus.(The Bull) I like to laugh and make my kids laugh. Love to dance and goof off with my kids. Have lots of patients (except for the process of loosing weight). Married for 16 yrs to the same man.(Maybe that's why I have so much patients LOL) Love the rain and the sound of it raining. Like walking in the rain on warm summer evenings.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

This is to die for.

If (and I will) I keep eating like this I will die a healthy happy woman. Man oh man I love this stuff. I made it the same as yesterday and a bowl for hubby only he had b. sugar on his and he gave me his cherries. I uses 100% Almond Breeze (original). No sugar needed at all. It was perfect for me.
Got to go shower for work now. Blog atcha later.
P.S. I must of had too much sodium in the food yesterday, the packaged veg. and Foc. bread. I woke up this morning with my hands a bit puffy. So that's what I am blaming it on. I suppose drinking more water would of helped.

1 comment:

  1. I keep having a hard time posting a comment on your blog for some reason!

    I LOVE how great you're being with your food choices and exercise! I'm a huge fan of the unsweetened vanilla (as you know). I haven't actually tried the sweetened!

    ReplyDelete