About Me
- Helping Myself 2009
- Pictou County, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Taurus.(The Bull) I like to laugh and make my kids laugh. Love to dance and goof off with my kids. Have lots of patients (except for the process of loosing weight). Married for 16 yrs to the same man.(Maybe that's why I have so much patients LOL) Love the rain and the sound of it raining. Like walking in the rain on warm summer evenings.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Sat.morning.
Yesterday Feb.13 (Friday) I kind of ate a bit more than usual however the good news about that is I only had reg. serving sizes. I don't know what got over me but it seemed I was hungry every 3 hrs. So I would eat a little. Well except for my snack a bedtime. That's where I am mad at myself. I have been trying to keep away from the bread but I ended up eating 4 slices of Italian bread toasted with peanut butter and plum jam about and hour before I went to bed. Well my body must of been telling me something. I am still happy with myself though. I went on my bike for 30 min. yesterday because I didn't make it to the gym.
Blog more later. Got to go to work for 7:00am.
Taken my son to Debert at 4pm for a hockey game. Keep up all the good work everyone.
GO A TEAM !!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah, I think there has been something in the "air" this week !
ReplyDelete