About Me
- Helping Myself 2009
- Pictou County, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Taurus.(The Bull) I like to laugh and make my kids laugh. Love to dance and goof off with my kids. Have lots of patients (except for the process of loosing weight). Married for 16 yrs to the same man.(Maybe that's why I have so much patients LOL) Love the rain and the sound of it raining. Like walking in the rain on warm summer evenings.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Time consuming
It is very time consuming trying to take pics and do a blog. At the first I was hoping I was going to be able to do it everyday but lately it has been every couple of days which isn't too bad I guess.
The most time consuming thing for me is to get the pics on and do a write up and doing it kind of halfassed.
I went to the gym everyday except for the day after that 8 1/2 - 9km walk. I was so friggen sore in my lower back I could hardly move, I even had to work the next morning and could hardly get out of bed. I guess I went to far when I wasn't used to it. I should know by now that I have to ease myself up to that distance. But I enjoyed it so much I just kept walking and walking.
I was able to go to the gym today though. I burned 392 calories on the elliptical 4621 steps. I could of gone longer but I had to pick my son up at hockey practice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can totally relate! Yup it does take extra time to do the photos that's for sure. I'd say it takes me about 45mins every night at least to get my daily menu and pics up there!
ReplyDeleteIt's a hard line to walk on pushing yourself because you do have to feel discomfort in order to transform you body, but you don't want to injure yourself either! I say the test is in how quickly you recover from the soreness or discomfort/pain and you can guage better for next time. Eventually you'll be a walking machine all over the place and enjoying it the entire time and even the next day ;-)