About Me

My photo
Pictou County, Nova Scotia, Canada
Taurus.(The Bull) I like to laugh and make my kids laugh. Love to dance and goof off with my kids. Have lots of patients (except for the process of loosing weight). Married for 16 yrs to the same man.(Maybe that's why I have so much patients LOL) Love the rain and the sound of it raining. Like walking in the rain on warm summer evenings.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Meals for the day Jan.16th/09

I got up to send the kids of to school. Thanks to (you know who) that I wake up with Ann and Gene on 94.1 East Coast FM, because school was cancelled due to the bitter cold weather. For Breakfast I had my usual coffee X2. Body Wise Whole Wheat Bagel with peanut butter 1/2 banana
Go A. Team!!! We Can (WILL) do it!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwww I LOVE IT SHIRLS!!!!! You just made my day with this pick!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for showing the love for Team Angie! We can kick the butt off of team Lynn!

    ReplyDelete